Friday, February 18, 2005

A Discipline Post

The title says it for today. I made that Lenten pledge to post everyday, so here it is. I'm on call for work this week and started with a sleepless night/day. I don't have the stamina I had in my 20's, and lack of sleep zones me out quickly.

I plan some more detail work on the format for this page this weekend. I may even go for a picture or graphic if I feel lucky. So far I notice my content really suffers when I work on site mechanics; probably that stamina thing again. So...

A happy weekend to all, and I hope a good (quiet) night.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even minor bacterial infections can lead to redness, soreness, and in some cases, a discharge that may exude a foul odor.Fungal Infections- The rash and irritation of your respective common fungal infection known as jock itch is familiar to most men. Like bacteria, the fungus that causes jock itch is known to proliferate available in this warm, moist region of this sizegenetics, and without proper sizegenetics care, severe itching, redness and irritation can result.Heat Rash- Warm weather, in combination with restrictive clothing, can cause sweating and chafing, leading for your condition known as heat rash.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home