Saturday, February 12, 2005

Admin Stuff

I just had to say I survived my first encounter with honest-to-goodness HTML. I wanted to add a few links to the sidebar of the blog, and of course Blogger.com was kind enough to include the necessary code in the 'Help' section. It scared me to death, but with only short-term starts and stops I was able to get the links I wanted where I wanted. Hooray for me.

I have a minor bout of obsession/compulsion setting in, so I'm on the way to the bookstore for some hardcopy blogging and HTML info.

At least I hope it's a minor bout. It's too early to tell for sure.

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger JD Lusan said...

This a good blog....I like the information. I found it in the blogger forum. I actually used the same template.
http://4evainsomnia.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home