Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Checking In

I'm just posting a note tonight because I have so much competing in my head to be said:

1) I'm not sure where to start and;

2) If I start I may not stop.

I want to talk about free speech issues soon, and I want to weigh in on the Middle East and Southwest Asia, but I need to do it when my reason outweighs my passion. Today it doesn't, so I will continue to attend to some site layout details while my thoughts settle into place.

Rep. Curt Weldon just told Chris Matthews on Hardball the bombing in Lebanon yesterday could not have happened without the knowledge of Syrian security forces. Syria has 15,000 troops in Lebanon. So with 150,000 troops in Iraq, what should we know about insurgent bombings?

Ssshhh! See what I mean.

So I'll close now with a request and a hope for peace, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home